What Are Bots?
Bots, web robot, WWW robot or Internet robots are programs utilized to perform repetitive tasks. According to a study, Bots comprises over 50% of the internet traffic. Major Bots have Malicious intents.
Bots aren’t new. In 1966 Joseph Weizenbaum wrote a ‘bot’ called ELIZA which grew to immense popularity.
Why Anti-Bot Security?
Bots are categorized primarily into 2 types, Good Bots and Bad Bots. Good Bots are helpful to all online businesses and Search Engines also Good bots help in improving the website’s SEO. On the other hand, Bad bots are unregulated with malicious intent that can destroy brand reputation.
Anti-Bot security help your website against :
- Scraping – Bots can scrape the content, and publish them elsewhere. This significantly affects your website’s ranking.
- Server Overload – What if in a few minutes, your website gets thousands of traffic from a single IP address? This overload will stress the Web servers, and chokes the available bandwidth.
- Ad Fraud – Ad fraud is a type of scam in which Bots repeatedly clicks on your PPC Ads to make your campaign worthless. What you receive is fake traffic, fake leads.
- Fake Account Creation – One of the most old techniques still used to alter perceptions, spread “fake news,” and manipulate reviews.
- Credential Stuffing – Credential stuffing is the automated injection to fraudulently accomplish access to user accounts for their own purposes. I is related to breaching of databases that is dangerous to both consumers and enterprises.
Why Trident Analytical Solutions for Anti-Bot Security?
With over 5 years of experience in Bots and Anti-bot systems and with a solid understanding of the loopholes which are exploited by these bots, we have come up with a state-of-the-art system that fixes over 99% of these loopholes and provides comprehensive security against bots. Some of the key features of this security system are as follows…
-A Dynamic script that changes on every request so it becomes virtually impossible for the bots to make a stable solution
-Comprehensive browser fingerprinting that uses IP, User Agent, WebGL, and other browser variables
-A Global database of IPs to mark bad IP and proxies
-AI driven solution to identify bot patterns and block them on the go
The system I am talking about is currently under closed Beta. If you are considering to protect or upgrade your current Anti-Bot Security, TAS can help you and your business in a more safe and secured manner.